Tan Hung JSC – Vietnam PP Woven Bag Manufacturer
Please contact Tan Hung JSC – Vietnam PP Woven Bag Manufacturer by
– sending Email to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone call to: +84 968 537 231 (Mr. Ken)
– WhatsApp to: +84 968 537 231 (Mr. Ken)
– Address: Ha Binh Phuong Industrial Zone, Hanoi city, Vietnam
Mr. Khanh Dang (Ken) is looking forward to assist you 24/7 for further information, support, recommendation and solution suggestion on your PP Woven Bag, Polypropylene Woven Bag, PP Woven Fabric, Polypropylene Woven Fabric specifications.
The following content will provide the answers from our knowledge and practical experiences to these questions:
1. What is woven polypropylene bags?
2. Why woven polypropylene suitable for packaging use?
3. Different names of woven polypropylene bags
4. Properties of woven polypropylene bags
5. Applications of woven polypropylene bags
6. Is woven polypropylene an eco-friendly material?
7. Can woven polypropylene bags printable?
8. Glossary of woven polypropylene bags
9. How to customize bags of woven polypropylene?
10. HS code of woven polypropylene bags
11. 2 typical use of woven polypropylene bags
12. Do you supply more than just woven polypropylene bags?
WHAT IS WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS?
Let’s break this question into three sections.
Woven, or weaving is a method by many threads or tapes woven in two directions (warp and weft), to form a fabric for plastic industry needs.
In the plastic woven industry, with a plastic film is drawn into filaments, woven into fabric/sheet/cloth. It can be into a tarpaulin, woven bags, container bags, tons of bags, geotextile fabric, color of the cloth and so on.
Woven or weaving by industry:
Plastic film into a fiber, it should belong to the plastic industry;
Filament weaving process from the plastic into view, it should belong to the textile industry.
Thus, it is both plastic and textile industries marriage of the body.
Woven fabric cloth usually frays at the edges, unless techniques are used to counter it, such as the use of pinking shears or hemming.
2. WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE
Polypropylene, which is also known as PP for short name, is one kind of thermoplastic resin material that produced by the polymerization of propylene.
Woven polypropylene is polypropylene strips/threads that have been woven in two directions (warp and weft) to creat a light, but strong and heavy duty material.
3. WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
Build with circular woven polypropylene fabric, one side sewn as the bottom, leave the other side open, the simplest woven polypropylene bags is done.
WHY WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE SUITABLE FOR PACKAGING USE?
- High Melt Index with low Density
- 100% reusable and durable
- Easy to clean and anti bacterial
- Light in weight with lowest density
- breathable or water proof with a laminated film
- Easy to produce, assembly and an economic material
- Excellent resistance to stress and high resistant to cracking
- High operational temperatures with a melting point of 167°C
- Resistant to most alkalis and acid, organic solvents, degreasing agents
DIFFERENT NAMES OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
1. WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS = WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE SACKS
Bags or sacks is appropriate to describe something in a wide range of packaging types.
A bag is, a flexible container with a single opening.
A sack is, a bag made of paper or plastic for holding.
Sack is just one type of Bag, especially applying to the packaging industry. In fact, most countries use BAG more frequently than sack. There will be differences but little, so as far as we know, woven polypropylene bags = woven polypropylene sacks.
2. SHORT NAMES OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
- pp bags
- wpp bags
- woven bags
- woven pp bags
- woven poly bags
3. USE NAMES OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
- salt bags
- rice bags
- coal bags
- flour bags
- feed bags
- seed bags
- cement bags
- fertilizer bags
- firewood bags
- chemical bags
The fact is different names used in different countries and regions. More bag details needed if we came to a conslusion that it’s the woven polypropylene bag.
PROPERTIES OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
The properties of woven polypropylene bags come from two aspects:
1. Properties of polypropylene
2. Properties of woven method
Polypropylene has qualities of rot/flame/chemical resistance, and woven method means strong yet breath. Combining together with other factors, we got 9 facts of woven polypropylene bags.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags are reusable.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags don’t degrade when wet.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags are naturally resistant to tearing.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be printed on one side or both sides.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags allow the contents to breath until air dried.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags have better burst strength than plastic bags.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be laminated as the vapor and moisture barrier.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be partially transparent for outstanding presentation.
· Woven Polypropylene Bags can be side gusseted to accommodate bulky items easily.
APPLICATIONS OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
1. AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT PACKAGING
PP woven bags are largely used in storing and transporting agricultural products such as aquatic products, feeds, fruits, vegetables, etc. PP woven bags used in the agricultural industry typically include feed PP woven bags, chemical PP woven bags, fertilizer PP woven bags, vegetable woven bags and fruit mesh bags.
2. FOOD PACKAGING
PP woven bags are increasingly used to pack food. Common food woven bags include rice PP woven bags, flour PP woven bags, maize woven bags, etc.
3. GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
PP woven fabrics are extensively used in the construction of irrigation works, roads, railways, ports, mines, buildings, and more. Having the functions of filtering, draining, isolation and anti-seepage, PP woven fabrics are one of the most popular geosynthetics.
4. TOURISM AND TRANSPORT
Temporary tents, sunshades, and various travel bags can be made by PP woven fabrics. In addition, plastic woven fabrics can also be used as fences and screens during construction.
5. DAILY NECESSITIES
PP woven bags are almost used by everyone, whether workers, farmers, or cargo agents etc. You can find plastic woven products (such as shopping bags, logistics bags etc.) in stores, warehouses and houses, nearly everywhere.
6. FLOOD CONTROL PRODUCTS
Woven bags play an important role in reducing or preventing the detrimental effects of flood waters. They are widely used in the construction of dams, river banks, roads and railways. Woven polypropylene sandbags are widely used all over the world.
7. SPECIAL WOVEN BAGS
Special woven bags are used to serve some special purposes. For example, UV resistant woven bags have UV protection and anti-aging function, allowing them a longer lifespan in the sunlight. Woven polypropylene tube with UV protection can be used for earthbag buildings.
IS WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE AN ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL?
Yes, it’s an eco-friendly fabric. It can be melted down, recycled and made into other products. Besides, they last long enough and can be used many times to reduce your demand from single-use products.
Woven polypropylene bag can last between four and five years if proper use.
CAN WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS PRINTABLE?
Yes, very. Woven polypropylene is a great fabric to print on. You can choose normal easy printing such as simple brand text and image with three colors, also full color printing with bopp lamination.
Bopp laminated woven polypropylene bags is best suited to graphic and digitally created art work. Perfect for 100% print coverage with no limit to creativity!
GLOSSARY OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE BAGS
Polypropylene – A type of polymer used in producing monofilament and multifilament yarns and threads. It is recyclable and is used as our standard fabric.
Yarn / Tape – Extruded PP sheet, slit and stretched in annealing ovens to form part of the woven fabric for the bag.
Warp – Yarn or tape in a fabric, oriented perpendicular to the Weft yarn during weaving. This would go from top to bottom in the body fabric.
Weft – Yarn or tape in a fabric, orientated perpendicular to the Warp yarn during weaving. This would go from left to right in the body fabric.
Woven – Combined with many polypropylene yarns or tapes in two directions (warp and weft) to form fabric.
Denier – The weight of yarn in grams per 9,000 meters.
Fabric Mesh – The measure of the density of the fabric weave, measured as the number of yarns per inch in both the Warp and Weft directions. Like 10×10 mesh.
Fabric Weight – The measure of the fabric weight in ounces per square yard or grams per 100 square centimeters.
Stitches per Inch – A sewing specification requiring “X” number of stitches per inch. Like 4 stitches per inch.
Seam – A sew line made by the attachment / assembly of two or more components.
Top Hemmed / Hemming – A fold and sew operation which prevents fraying of cut fabric. This also provides a clean finish to the woven polypropylene bag. It may be either towards the inside or outside of the bag.
Body Fabric – The tubular portion of a seamless or circular woven bag.
Breathable Fabric / Bags – Uncoated or non-laminated fabric / bags.
Circular Woven Bag – Also called a tubular bag, it is made from fabric woven on a circular loom, which is then cut to the proper length for a specified bag height, thereby eliminating the seams on each of the bag’s sides.
Coated Fabric / Bags – Fabric or bag which is coated / laminated with Polypropylene (PP) to prevent moisture intrusion or sifting of the contents. Also called Non-breathable or Laminated fabric / bags.
Bag Size – width and longth. Longth dimension of the woven polypropylene bag measured from the Top Seam to the Bottom Seam.
Printing Design – A drawing supplied by the plant for the prospective customer’s review and approval, prior to production, in order to assure compliance with the customer’s needs and expectations.
UV Stabilized – A feature of an unit of woven polypropylene bag that provides protection from prolonged exposure to the sun’s degrading UV rays. A pigment is added to the resin prior to extrusion of the yarns to provide this protection.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE BAGS OF WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE?
1. Is this a new project or an existing one?
2. What are you trying to do?
3. What are you packaging? (grain, beans, chemicals, etc)
4. How many pounds or kilograms do you want/require?
5. What size do you need?
6. Do you want coated (water resistant) or uncoated (breathable)?
7. What features do you need?
7.1 Insert handle
7.2 Insert tag
7.3 PP gusset
7.4 Paper gusset
7.5 Hemmed top
7.6 Easy (E-Z) open
7.7 Double bag
7.8 Insert liner
8. Do you want it printed or plain?
9. If printed, do you want direct printing or laminated?
10. How many do you need?
11. How soon do you need them?
Some most common sizes of woven polypropylene bags for your reference